Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

13 days left

1. BelleKreyol
    BelleKreyol
    I can't believe 2016 is over and I only have 13 days until surgery!!! I want to scream. How are you guys containing your excitement?

Belle
  2. Lisa73me
    Lisa73me
    IDK how I'm doing it... I only have 3 days left!!! Woo Who!!!!
  3. jenny53669
    jenny53669
    I'm really excited, now that's it's under 2 weeks it seems that much more "real." I've got the heating pad, compression socks, wound spray, protein drinks & broth. I still need to get the gas-x strips (I wish they weren't only peppermint, I'm afraid they're going to be gross because I'm really picky about mint & toothpaste). I've never eaten jello before because it always looked so jiggly and gross haha but I'm guessing I'll get a few flavors to try.

I posted on your page but Good Luck Lisa!!!
  4. Leslieann
    Leslieann
    WHAAAA!!!!! I'll be sleeved on the 5th! I can't wait to get the surgery part over and move on!!
  5. BelleKreyol
    BelleKreyol
    Ladies!!!

Glad to hear you all are as excited as I am. I am on my pre-op diet. I feel like I do better when I am at the office then when I am with my extended family on the weekends. I have purchased a few things, protein shakes, heating pad, nightgown, gas-x, liquid pepcid. I don't have compression socks yet but hoping I can get some. Are any of you using anti-bacterial soap prior to surgery?

Belle