Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Losers!

1. Christie13
    Christie13
    So what was your surgery date and how many lbs have you lost so far? I had my surgery 11/3 and am down 28 lbs since surgery and 48 total. Life is great! Currently no real issues. Anyone else having any issues??
  2. Marian
    Marian
    My surgery was 11.21. I am down 57 lbs total, and 29 since the surgery. My biggest issue is that I can eat cookies and candy with ease but any fish or meat just makes a 20 minute plug in my stomach, only allowing me to eat the one bite. I have been awfully hungry lately, even when my stomach is full. I've had no complications though, everything has healed nicely.
  3. GrandmaCC
    GrandmaCC
    Surgery 11/21.
    down 39 lbs since surgery.
    Lots of complications but going in Tuesday for Endoscopy to see what is going on
  4. RockyPeaches
    RockyPeaches
    Surgery 11/2, down 26 lbs from surgery, 53 lbs from highest. No major issues. Happy New Year
  5. janellak
    janellak
    Surgery date was also 11/21 for me. Down 30 pounds since surgery & 52 pounds total!! I'm so very happy with my sleeve. I've run into some problems such as not being able to drink very much water still & occasionally not being able to keep things down. But I'm seeing progress almost every day. I went clothing shopping the other day, which I normally I hate, but I am officially out of the plus size section and I'm so happy with that.
  6. Patricia7
    Patricia7
    Congrats on the size down for clothing. It has also taken me along time to physically adjust after surgery, but time with the magic thing.
  7. toddrich
    toddrich
    My date was 11/29 I am down 36 pounds from surgery and 60 pounds total. Been happy I made this choice, but its not easy at all. Been feeling both full and hungry at the same time. Have an empty pit in stomach most of the time even after filling up. Fighting to get over 60g of protein in a day which has been tough, but seems to get easier every day. Best of luck to all. Glad I found this page.
  8. Christie13
    Christie13
    Hey Marian. Be careful. We all have slider foods that can bypass that full feeling us sleevers get. Looks like you have found yours. Slider foods can actually undo all our hard work. I would avoid them at all costs.
  9. Christie13
    Christie13
    Toddrich I struggle to get my protein as well and have the same issues as you. Antacids have helped with that pit feeling. Are you taking any??
  10. Christie13
    Christie13
    GrandmaCC I hope they get to the root of your issues. Big hugs!
  11. Christie13
    Christie13
    I am sooo glad to see everyone is doing so well and for the most part not many complications. Anyone have any exciting new goals for 2017?
  12. LoriC
    LoriC
    I was sleeved 11/14 and have lost 35 lbs total as I didn't do the pre-op dieting for insurance coverage. I went to a "sleeve em and leave em" in Ft Lauderdale. I haven't had any major issues other than also eating too fast and having to wait for the food to go down. I figured it was also the hiatal hernia, which my doctor repaired while he as in there, they said it takes a while to feel "normal" again.
  13. Christie13
    Christie13
    Lori I had the hiatal hernia repair as well.
  14. Rebeccahogg1
    Rebeccahogg1
    Hello all!
    I was sleeved 11/28 I am down 63 pounds total since 11/10 and 36 pounds down since surgery. Im glad i made the decision to have the surgery and I'm happy with the weight loss. The best part is i have chronic pain from Chiari Malformation and Brain Surgery and was hopeful from hearing others testimonies that quick weight loss would help with the pain! IT DID! I am feeling 99% better and its amazing!! This process definitely isn't easy and it has taught me I'm a lot stronger than i thought i was!

Congrats to you all on your weight loss!!
  15. elle77
    elle77
    11/02 was my surgery date. 102 pounds down from my highest. 64 down and 74 more to goooooo till goal! Getting there, little by little and I love it. It's worth all of the struggles, stalls and emotions we get every now and then. Congratulations to all on your weightloss!!!