Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Introduction

1. Mirandaperry
    Mirandaperry
    Hi everyone I am Miranda. I had my surgery July 26, 2016 and since lost about 32 pounds. I am currently 182 and I am struggling to drop more weight. Others have passed me and lost more but I am to remind myself my meds may be the reason I am not losing as fast. I also don't go to the gym on a regular basis like I should. My son took me tonight to his 24 hour gym and I worked my butt off to burn 600 calories in an hour but I need to do this five days a week. So he is my motivation. My husband works security and is often tired when he comes home so I try not to push him too hard about going. I would like to connect to others on myfitnesspal if they use it or twitter if they are on there. Please feel free to friend me on here so we can talk.

miranda
  2. Beesleeved
    Beesleeved
    Do not feel alone! My surgery was on a July 5, 2016. I have lost 40 pounds and am at 176. I have been losing the same two pounds for over a month. I scheduled a January appt with the nutritionist at my surgeons who office. I feel stuck!
  3. ashbear0606
    ashbear0606
    I thought I was the only one. I had surgery July 16, 2016. I have lost 44 lbs and have been stuck for over a month. Need to figure something out. It's nice to know that I am not alone.