Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Flying home from Mexico

1. Pattimelt
    Pattimelt
    Hi all! I was just wondering, for those of you having your surgeries in Mexico, how was your 3 -day recovery? How was your flight home? Were you ok? I'm just concerned about this a little bit. I want to be assured my trip home will be ok! Any info will be appreciated! Thanks, Patti
  2. tlggirl
    tlggirl
    I'm scheduled for surgery on December 12 and scheduled to return home on December 15. I have the same concerns because my passport expired. I'm anxious to hear feedback as well. I have original birth certificate, marriage license and driver's license.
  3. tlggirl
    tlggirl
    I'm sure you will have no issues with a passport.
  4. Alaska Girl B
    Alaska Girl B
    You will be fine, just drink and eat jello... do take a barf bag...
  5. flamingomom
    flamingomom
    Hi! My surgery was in September and the 3 day recovery went really well. The nurse at the hotel takes really good care of u and is at ur beck and call when needed. The flight home was really good too, other than just a little bit of nausea, which is normal I believe, and have been doing really well since getting home. I would recommend surgery in Mexico in a heartbeat to anyone. I believe that a passport is required to come back to the states from mexico.
  6. TamPritch
    TamPritch
    I was very nauseated and vomited the entire flight home. Do take a barf bag with you and see if they will give u something for naseau before you leave.
  7. tdarnold
    tdarnold
    I had no problems with the flight home, it was a long day just try to walk during flight. It was just fine.
  8. Pattimelt
    Pattimelt
    Thanks so much for your comments guys! Feeling more confident already!
  9. Dianne Sierra
    Dianne Sierra
    It has been one year since my surgery on Dec. 2 and I would do it again in a heartbeat!! Everyone was awesome!
    I live in Arizona and we drove to San Diego. It was a long trip, wish we would have flown, I was exhausted by the time we got home. I did get a bit nauseous traveling, but didnt actually get sick.
    Yes, you need a passport to travel to Mexico.