Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Dr.hernandez

1. Avelina
    Avelina
    I am thinking of going with Dr. Hernandez anyone have experience with him?
  2. vibrownsugar
    vibrownsugar
    I did and he was great. I'm doing great too. Mexico was the best decision I ever made. The medical staff at the hospital and especially at the hotel were just so awesome.
  3. Avelina
    Avelina
    good, I finally scheduled my date for December 14th with Dr. Hernandez kinda worried about what time they drop me off at the airport on the way home. I do not get on plain until 6pm and I was told they drop you off mid morning ? I don't know
  4. CandiH
    CandiH
    How are you doing today vibrownsugar?
  5. TarotAces
    TarotAces
    I WAS planning on having Dr. Hernandez as my surgeon but when it came down to final scheduling/approval they decided Dr. Almanza would be better, I assume because my BMI is 51 and he is more experienced with higher BMI patients.

They're both great from all I've heard from patients. You'll do great! Congratulations on your upcoming surgery!!! I'm soo excited for you
  6. Fatbgone
    Fatbgone
    I had Dr Hernandez do my surgery and everything has gone great.
  7. Fatbgone
    Fatbgone
    Dr Hernandez did my surgery. Everything went fine.
  8. beccahelen318
    beccahelen318
    How are you doing Avelina? I am also thinking of using Dr. Hernandez. I havent scheduled yet but it will have to be in May once school lets out here.
  9. WandaGettinFit4life
    WandaGettinFit4life
    Thrilled to find this group. I'm scheduled with Dr. Marcelo Hernandez on June 4th!! I am curious about the Hotel, the hospital and the Dr. looks like all went pretty well for everyone. Did you all go alone? What was the extra cost if you brought someone? Do you recommend bringing someone? I'm hella nervous and excited! Anybody else here going that day or month?