Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

How is everyone doing? 10/7 DOS here.

1. Anon7
    Anon7
    Hi all. I'm doing OK on day 6 post-op. Hungry, though, and wanting real food. How are you all doing?
  2. Anon7
    Anon7
    Still miss real food! LOL.
  3. Gabifg
    Gabifg
    OMG, I am doing good but yesterday I had a chai tea latte thinking it's tea and milk. About 2 hours after I drank it I started getting chills and then a low grade fever. I took tylenol twice and I eventually broke the fever. Now I am having a lot of gas pains. I guess the milk didn't sit well with me
  4. griffyndor
    griffyndor
    I've heard of lactose intolerance being a possible side effect of the surgery. That'll be sad...happened to my sister too. Wonder if it is a family thing. I cheated on my pre-op about ten days ago with some spaghetti and the gas/bloat was unreal! Guess I'll be staying away from that now too.
  5. SCHERYL
    SCHERYL
    How is everyone doing since the surgery. I'm doing ok right now I've graduated to soups and eggs, but I have to be careful on that because I still get full after a couple bites then I have to wait like 5-10 minutes before I can take another bite or just give up on it for a few hours. I'm wondering if I'm ever going to be able to eat out with my family again they way I eat so slow. or make them wait for me to take a drink after a meal or just do the normal water bottle in the car trick
  6. Anon7
    Anon7
    I'm eating away! I've definitely noticed how quickly I get full when eating protein-dense foods vs. "crap." This is quite the journey...just impatiently waiting for the awesome weight loss to kick in...how much have all you October surgeries lost so far?