Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Fat clothes no more!!!!!!!!!

1. Mrs_Wine
    Mrs_Wine
    I did it, I got rid of all of my size 16-18 clothes yesterday. I even threw away my size 14s. I had a hard time letting them go. I called my mom and she had a good point though. She told me that if I kept them I might go back to them one day. So I did it, I let it go. I am happy size 10-12 now. I am down to 186 lbs from 233. No regrets. I'll try to add my before and after picture

I tried adding the picture but it's not letting me I wonder why
  2. Pam G
    Pam G
    shoot, you should have sent them to me!! lol

I can't get rid of my old clothes....I've always gained the weight back, so I'm afraid.
  3. Mrs_Wine
    Mrs_Wine
    That was my thing. I have always gained the weight back. I am not gonna let it happen this time.
    Gave the clothes to a friend and donated the rest. My husband couldn't believe that one person owned all the jeans. LOL
  4. Karmela
    Karmela
    Man, I could have used these clothes! I am just now at a size 16/18. I cannot believe it! I haven't been this size in YEARS. I have already given away all my 4X and 26/28 clothes, because I don't want them in my house I don't plan on being that size anymore.
  5. Shirl
    Shirl
    Yaas! Giving them away was a huge plus for me! Specially since I was moving across a couple states and knew I had another closet semi-full whenever I'd get here.

I'm not just ready to get rid of my size 14's since they are fitting like I think they are supposed to. Honestly, I look in the mirror and think of the many times I wore this or that so tight, thinking I looked good (enough) I get embarrassed to think about it lol! I wore a button down oxford blouse/shirt the other day and for the first time ever there weren't any peek-a-boo things happening, and I didn't need safety pins to hold buttons in place.

Keep up the great work!

Ps...

Pam, Karmela or anyone... I have two size 16 jeans I have found in my closet, also a faja Colombiana (full body girdle with zipper) I'd be happy to give you. Lemme know.
  6. foreversmiling21
    foreversmiling21
    I just bagged up 10 bags of clothes that did not fit. I have 9 empty drawers and only using about a 2ft section in my closet now. I only have about a weeks worth of clothes left. I cried when i bagged them all up, it was a very emotional day purging everything. I still have them sitting in my hallway, was trying to find a non profit place to give them to homeless women and was hoping to try and sell some to get $$$ to buy new clothes. I went from size 20 to size 10/12. I was 252lbs and now 189lbs. I feel great and hope to never be that size again.
  7. jmlrlusko
    jmlrlusko
    I to have purged my closet and no longer have any 26, 24, 22 pants left. I do have 2 3x shirts only because I use them to clean in. I am ready to purge out the 20's but can still wear them...barely. I also had to toss my undies and bra's since they were all way to big on me and I kept falling out of them. Started at 285 and I am currently 210. We are all doing great! Keep it up.
  8. Shirl
    Shirl
    Foreversmiling, give to a women's shelter. I tried selling my stuff to a consignment and out two full boxes they took only two pieces and I made $30 bucks. When I dropped the boxes at the women's shelter the women there super excited and One of the case workers said she had several women who had upcoming interviews and nothing to wear. I gave away a lot fine business attire in sizes 16/18/20 pant suits and skirt suits. It made so happy that I was able to make someone's day.