Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Looking for info on Dr Alejandro Lopez, ALO Bariatrics in TJ

1. MizzzC
    MizzzC
    I'm looking for info on Dr Alejandro Lopez, ALO Bariatrics in TJ. How was he? How was VIDA hospital? How were the IVs? Was the experience well-organized and as pain free as possible? THANKS!
  2. Luann
    Luann
    He was my surgeon, but through Mexico Bariatrics. A good surgeon and well qualified, I had a complication of post op infection but I believe (and so did the infectious disease doctor I saw) that it was a problem in the OR of the hospital / possibly contaminated saline solution. Nothing the surgeon can help, not all things are within his control. Any surgeon, anywhere, no matter how good - can have patients with post op complications. It's how they respond to that situation that separates the good from the bad. And Dr. Lopez was 100% accessible and communicated with the health care professionals that treated me back in the US. I also believe that Christy, my coordinator, was great and very helpful in ensuring communication went well.
    Can't speak to ALO or Vida hospital. I was at Mi Doctor Hospital. I would not recommend it.
  3. Gabifg
    Gabifg
    I am actually scheduling my surgery with Doc. Alejandro Lopez for the first week in October. Did you decide on your procedure with Doc. Lopez? How did it go?