Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Hello to all,

1. Dorcie
    Dorcie
    Hello to all, My Name is Dorcie and I live in East Texas, So happy that I stumbled across your group. I am going for my first consultation on Thursday. I am anxious to have the sleeve surgery and scared at the same time, As always I know that God will see me through this.
    Hugs to all,
  2. WANAGL
    WANAGL
    Welcome!

Sending All Good Thoughts and Prayers!

3. Yellow Rose
    Yellow Rose
    Welcome Dorcie. I'm a newbie too and a fellow Texan (Houston).

Good luck on your consult.
  4. Connie4
    Connie4
    Glad you here... everyone will support you on this site..
    Kindness.
    Wish you best on your journey
  5. Sunnybell
    Sunnybell
    Welcome Dorcie, glad to see you here. Praying positive outcome from your consult.
    I am 18months our. Don't let the fear overtake you. Best decision I made for my health!!!
  6. CaliDD
    CaliDD
    Thank you for this group, although it looks like it's not been active for a while. I had my sleeve 6 days ago, and while I prayed and felt calm on day one, I am now feeling a bit...regretful? Still in pain and not happy.
  7. Kimberleeann62
    Kimberleeann62
    Welcome! I'm from East Texas too! I just had my surgery in Plano yesterday, and got home last night. Yes, God was/is with me all the time! I wish you the best of luck!!
  8. CaliDD
    CaliDD
    I wrote out a prayer to say as many times as I needed to before surgery, while I was in pre-op, and then afterwards (when I was too groggy and in pain - had husband read it aloud for me). I would be happy to share it with anyone who asks. I found several templates online for medical or surgery and I then I personalized it or made it feel more like "me." It was comforting.
  9. AnnieG
    AnnieG
    Welcome! God's healing presence, mind, body & spirit are among us all! I'm 5 months out, but in NC.