Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Where is everyone in Texas

1. Sue_902010
    Sue_902010
    I never thought of asking where everyone, but its a good question to know who is close and who is far. I am in Houston Texas and I had the sleeve August 19, 2014. I am coming up on 2 years and had kind of slacked off weight loss for a few months (6 months to be exact but I am refocused and moving forward again. :-)
  2. Rufus
    Rufus
    I am in Tomball tx. Was considering the sleeve l, then money was a obstacle. Now back on track to have my sleeve done in a few months hopefully.
  3. Pam G
    Pam G
    LOL! You can't just say "Houston", cause it's soooo big.

I'm in Sugar Land, practically Richmond, though. At 59 & 99.
  4. CindyTX
    CindyTX
    I live in Georgetown, TX. Had sleeve on 10/30/2014. Lost 95 pounds but I am stuck. I have not lost anything in 6 months. Any suggestions?
  5. Stephanie11
    Stephanie11
    I'm in Katy, TX. Haven't been on the site in a while...need to update my weight.
    I was sleeved on April 26th. 😊
    Glad you sent the message! I was wondering where all of the Texas folks were as well!
  6. bettina1968
    bettina1968
    I'm in Fort Worth. I was sleeved in Tiajuana on 6-7-16 and I'm down 24 lbs.
  7. Sue_902010
    Sue_902010
    I am on the southwest side of Houston inside of the beltway. Where is everyone in their weight loss journey and how are you doing. I had started gaining a pound or two in the last four months but I am getting back on track with eating and exercise. So this week 2 pounds loss so far this week and 2 pound last yay me!
  8. Willevyii
    Willevyii
    Hi in North Dallas Fort Worth, in the town of Roanoke
  9. Ranger1
    Ranger1
    Hi all. I live in the Kingwood, TX area. I was sleeved in Piedras Negras Mexico on April 19, 2016. I like to drop into this site from time to time to keep my motivation up and see how others are doing.
  10. texascowgirl2007
    texascowgirl2007
    I am in SE Houston (Dickinson). Will be having surgery next March
  11. Yellow Rose
    Yellow Rose
    Hi y'all,

I'm in Northwest Houston - out near Cypress.
  12. Srhultberg
    Srhultberg
    I'm in Spring. Hoping to be sleeved by mid-September.