Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

any November 2013 out there??

1. aglb
    aglb
    Wondering if any are out there still - I haven't checked in for a long, long time. Lost 94 but have gained about 14 back over the last year and am scared silly. I am on the treadmill every day but the weight just not coming off. Anyone out there need a buddy for support cause I sure do!!
  2. jennyjenny2
    jennyjenny2
    Hello, I had sleeve in Nov 2013, I have lost about 100 lbs, I also have gained about 12 lb back, I'm trying to lose 30 lbs since I've never made it to my goal weight, it's not easy but you really have to increase your exercise, I've been doing spin class 2 times a week for an hour each class..my problem is sweets😣 also my surgeon wants me at no more than a 1000 calories per day only 10% carbs, ibecause started replacing one meal a day with bariatric advantage meal replacement shakes, they're excellent tasting! You can buy the powder on amazon! I need support too! It's not easy to get the last bit off!! Keep in touch 😊
  3. jma53
    jma53
    My surgery was in Nov 2013, and I am having big trouble, my eating habits are horrific i'm grazing all day and eating to many sweets, would love to buddy up and be held accountable for my actions! I think i have gained about 10 pounds, and i want to take it off before i gain even more.
  4. Dair67
    Dair67
    Hi There! November 2013'er here as well. I too never did reach my goal weight and have gained a bit more than 12 lbs back. I am still BY FAR better off than i was 2.5 years ago, but my eating habits have trickled back to really bad again too. And I often feel hungry. Would love to keep in touch too!
  5. aglb
    aglb
    Good to see more November 2013 back here and looks like we all can support each other. scared silly about the 14 pounds I have put on. I am a grazer as well - most of it healthy food but alittle here, little there and it all adds up -- probably eating 1200 -1300 cal a day - on the treadmill 45 min-1 hour 5-6 days a week but nothing budging downward - kept it up for over a month. I am not a very good water drinker - and I have gone back to a morning protein shake in hopes of feeling full longer What is everyone eating these days? My eating is 100 times better than the old days - but yes, have slipped back into often not eating my protein first = which fills me up much quicker. I got really burned out on so many of the protein sources too - but I am back really trying to look at it all.