Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Auguest 4th Is The Date

1. xtalbling
    xtalbling
    I am having surgery with Dr. Hernandez/. Only a few people I confided in. I am personally getting a lot of negative from close friends. Its not the surgery its where I am getting the surgery. While I know I am making a decision that will help me I am still a bit nervous and anxious. If I tell my loved ones they say don't go then, cancel! UGH!! So I keep my anxiety to myself and hoping to get a little more support here. Thanks for letting me vent and I'd love to hear from anyone who has support or positive surgeries from Mexico! TIA
  2. Valerie3
    Valerie3
    Hi - I got sleeved last August. Don't let anyone talk you out of it. I went to Mexico thru A Lighter Me. My experience was great. Don't get me wrong - the first 6 weeks is no picnic - but is gets slowly better. I've lost 65 lbs - I have about 20 to go. I feel so much better and am enjoying so many things now I couldn't before - go for it !!!
  3. xtalbling
    xtalbling
    That is great! i am nervous but exited!
  4. GigiUSA
    GigiUSA
    I will be in TJ in July and have only told a very few people. Those the very closest to me would literally FREAK OUT so I am not saying anything to them until afterwards when I am well on my way to healing. I wish you the very best!!! (Hugs) Please post your weight loss journey so other newbies can benefit from your experiences too. xo