Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

I want to lose weight why??

1. KariVSG
    KariVSG
    My husband and I are doing a vowel renewal next year and I want to be healthy and I also want him to have the wife he had 30 years ago.
    Both of my parents have heart problems, my dad died of a heart attack in 2014 and my mom has atrial fib and is currently n the hospital. My father also also had diabetes, hypertension, gout, hyperlipidemia and dementia. My brother has diabetes hyperlipidemia and hypertension and my sister has alopecia and lupus, I myself have pre- diabetes, hypertension, NASH, hyperlipidemia, i have had breast cancer in 2005 and i have liver problems. so I am far from being a healthy person. So these are the reasons I want to lose weight.
    Thanks Everyone,
    Luv Kari
  2. gconsig111
    gconsig111
    I want to lose weight because I want to finally be the best version of myself I can be. I want to be healthier, happier and sexier. I no longer want to be in pain and stay in doors. I want to be set free to find what I know has been living inside of me a beautiful and well deserving women. I want to be looked at differently and not ignored when going into stores and out in public places. I want mens heads to turn as I walk by I want to feel special and not be kept in the corner anymore. Plus i want my husband to look at me the way he did when we were in junior high.
  3. Jmj
    Jmj
    I want to stop taking my prescriptions, I want to fit and feel comfortable in a plane, I want to get into amusement park rides again, I want to sleep better, I want to look better.
  4. samlevitt30
    samlevitt30
    i wnat to be healthy and lose weight so that i can keep up with my young son who is 4yrs old. i want this for myself i feel horrible i have type one diabetes and i want to prevent a heart attack or a stroke. i want to walk into a store and know that i dont have to look in the plus size section. i love myself enough to do it for the right reason to live a full happy healthy life.