Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

2014 updates?

1. Luzy
    Luzy
    Calling all 2014 sleevers. I'm curious how everyone else is doing at 2yrs post op.

I'm not doing well. I hit 194 in September 2014 and have stayed there! I'm grateful that I've managed to stay the same for so long but I'm also bummed that I can't lose anymore.
  2. Curvynurse
    Curvynurse
    I'm AWESOME!!! Started around 245. Am at 125-127 with no issues or side effects. So pleased I've made recommendation to over 10 people.
  3. Nature Girl
    Nature Girl
    I'm struggling, too. I lost 75 lbs and gained back 20. I'd like to lose 100 more (Im at 270), but I'm stalled, and I have osteoarthritis so I don't exercise enough.
  4. frankenbelly51
    frankenbelly51
    I lost almost 100 gained back about 12. Not happy about that, but finding it harder than it was.
  5. amayzme
    amayzme
    It's good to see you all here. I had a regain last year of 26# but am back down to 152#. As of this morning. Just went back to protein shakes and one low carb meal a day. Been doing this since November of 2016.
    The gain was my fault. Eating slider foods. Starchy, sugar, easy carbs.
    I'm actually going to get my long awaited tummy tuck. Has anyone gone back for plastics? I'm looking at Dr. Martin Yanez to go to. Has anyone gone to him?
    Thanks for any information. Hope my loss efforts will help you with any regain you might be struggling with.
    Take care.
    Linda