Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Sleeved in Jan 2026

1. DBarringer58
    DBarringer58
    As of today 4 months after my sleeve I am Down 65.5 lbs. very excited about that. I am a slow loser but as long as I am losing that is ok.. I only have around 35 lbs to go. This has been a wonderful journey ! I am off my 3 HBP meds, my choslterol meds, lasix protassium. Good day! Sorry it's been so long since I have posted! Best wishes to all of you!
  2. Theresa2
    Theresa2
    Congrats after 4 months I am down 55 pounds and off hbp, cholesterol, insulin and 2 diabetes meds. I can start shopping in stores like Old Navy and save some money on clothes now that I've dropped from a 24 to an 18
  3. ebbbdawsons
    ebbbdawsons
    I am just over 4 months out and have lost 55lbs. I am a gym rat, so I am hoping some of my loss has come with muscle gain. However, it is so nice to go into a store and be able to actually fit into anything because I am a normal size. Still have a big booty and thick thighs, but even skinny girls have body variations. I actually had to break down and buy new dress pants for work yesterday and grabbed a 10 thinking I was pushing it would end up disappointed, but they fell off and I ended up getting a 6! A 6!!! I am pretty sure I was never in a 6. I skipped that and went straight to the double digits in high school. I couldn't be happier with my decision. Honestly I am hoping I don't lose too much more.