Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Exellent is dr ramos

1. claudiaf
    claudiaf
    I just went and had my surgery done with dr ramos he is the best and his staff and most of all his family. I went by myself never felt alone. Got there on sunday had my surgery on monday, no pain by the second day. I was up and moving im so happy i felt in such good hands with him. Omar have such a good heart. I miss them already specially ceci she is great love her she took such good care of me. If any of u have any question about the procedure u can write to me and i let u know more detail.
  2. Tatersalad
    Tatersalad
    Congratulations on the surgery! I am also one of Dr Kelly's patients. He and his group were wonderful. They will be calling you about once a week for your progress. I am 6 months out and down 65 lbs. probably the hardest thing for me is keeping up with the protein count. I have got lean protein shakes from GNC lately. It is great watching the pounds melt off. Try to stay away from things that are not nutritious. Higher protein items help you stay full longer. Gulping was another habit I had to deal with plus drinking enough water. Gummy vitamins are good too.
  3. blessedahf
    blessedahf
    I agree, Kelly is awesome!! He has a new team since I've had my surgery Sept 2011, but my husband is scheduled to be sleeved Feb 2013 and just from speaking with Omar on the phone, he is a super guy! We are very excited!! Do yall know if Kelly's wife now speaks English? When I was there, she didn't speak English, but I've since heard she's been working on her English
  4. fattycakes
    fattycakes
    I had my surgery in January. Ceci is doing ok speaking english. SHe is really sweet and kind. They have a new girl working for them, her name is Laura she is an American from the south and she has all the southern charm and comfort you can imagine. They work well together and seem to love each other and the work that they do. It was comforting to me. The new girl, had surgery a week before me and was working when I was there.
  5. ilovela
    ilovela
    Hi there I'm new here and looking for a way to contact him directly, if you know how please let me know. I do NOT want nor need to go through a medical tourism company or coordinator.
  6. MomMaestra
    MomMaestra
    I would like to know contact information as well. Please.
  7. Fawn1120
    Fawn1120
    You can contact his office at 619-793-4869 or email info@wlsclinic.com to reach him. He does have a new chat site where you can leave questions or chat live. Bariatric Chat His website is Weight loss surgery Mexico