Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Recent sleeves plz

1. Bigbaby33
    Bigbaby33
    Hi everyone
    I'm trolling this site trying desperately to get info on Dr. Lopez. If anyone has had surgery with him recently please post for us newbies who are considering him. I can't much on him anywhere and that kinda makes me nervous. So if recent sleeves would share their experience, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
  2. Mrs007
    Mrs007
    I did not have my surgery recently, but did in January 2014. I loved Dr. Ortega and all of his assistants. I left the hospital a day early and also flew home a day early. I had purchased tickets to come home Sunday, but since I work for the airline and wanted to get home to my boys (I am a widow and still had 3 teenage boys at home) I flew home a day early. I only met Dr. Ortega before the surgery and again the next day when he came to check on me. However, he did have other medical doctors that were not quite as experienced follow up with all of the patients the next day. I had an allergic reaction to either the pain pill or the antibiotic, and they sent a doctor to the hotel right away and they had someone bring me a different type of medication. I have had no problems with my surgery and would recommend him to anyone. I did not meet his wife, but I have heard she is also good.
  3. Bigbaby33
    Bigbaby33
    Mrs007- thanks for replying. I'm aiming to have surgery in June and he's the surgeon I'm leaning towards. However, I can't find any recent reviews and for some reason that kinda bothers me. I should look at it like no news is good news but i can't look at it like that, especially seeing everyone else posting about their Dr. Anyway thank you again.
  4. Luann
    Luann
    I couldn't find much in the way of recent reviews either. But found quite a few videos on you tube, a few are promotional videos but I also found many put up by patients. Didn't watch them but worth a whirl. When I was researching I wanted to see every piece of info I could find. Just a google search on you tube with his name & bariatric surgery, otherwise you get the celebrity.
  5. Bigbaby33
    Bigbaby33
    Luann thanks. Your right about wanting to see, read, listen, etc anything I can find on him. He's still my 1st choice and b/c I've only found good things, I think I'm closer to locking in a surgery date. I appreciate the replies.
  6. Gabifg
    Gabifg
    Hi, just curious if you locked in your surgery date with Doc Lopez? I am scheduled to have my lapband removed and my sleeve on next week on Thursday. Hope all goes well. I will me posting my experience as I the same as you, have not been able to find much about Doc. Lopez but he is also my first choice.

Good luck!