Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Okay September 2015 sleeves!

1. LaffeyTaffey
    LaffeyTaffey
    Where the heck are ya? How are things going? How's everyone feeling? We're all 6 months post op by now
  2. sunshnca1
    sunshnca1
    Hey,

I'm down 80lbs, dropped 5 sizes and am feeling and looking great! What about you?
  3. Davis165
    Davis165
    LaffeyTaffey, you are So good at keeping in touch!�� I'm doing pretty good. Happy with the decision that I made to have this surgery. Life is becoming so much sweeter and I'm able to do more and more. I'm planning to go to Cedar Point with my kids this summer. I haven't been there in years because I couldn't fit on the rides comfortably. Life is good and getting better!
  4. SusannaG
    SusannaG
    I'm down 77 and feeling much better. My hair is much thinner.....anyone else have quite a bit of hair loss? I've also hit a plateau this month. But I'm not stressing, it will pass. I'm very glad I had the surgery, it's been a life changer. Until I got to about 2 months post op, I was really wondering what the heck I'd done, but now, I'd do it 20 times over to feel this much better.
  5. LaffeyTaffey
    LaffeyTaffey
    Hey guys! I'm so glad a few of you reaponded back - thank you! I was able to lose 41 before surgery and about 90 pounds since then. My weight loss has slowed down by about half of what I was losing a month before, but I figured that'd happen around 6 months post op. I started losing some hair a few months ago, but I know it'll get better soon!
  6. akey3912
    akey3912
    Hi gals, so good to hear from all of you. I have lost 82 lbs. I am feeling much better. I still have a very long ways to go. IT seems impossible sometimes. I could not walk a quarter of a mile when I started . I am doing 2 miles 4-6 days a week and I love it! I am setting my total gym up this weekend and hope to start doing that in the mornings. I love being able to shop at more than one store now I wore 5x (very tight) and 6x clothes when I started and now I am 3x - 28w. This has litterally saved my life. I found out through this process that I needed a stint in my heart. So I am so thankful. Good luck to you all and keep up the good work. I am so proud of all of you .
  7. Keltia98
    Keltia98
    Hey girls!
    Glad to hear you are doing well. Laffey, sounds like you and I are having the same issues. I lost about 60 pounds in the first six months and have slowed down to next to nothing lately. I lost at least half of my hair and was getting worried. Now I am hoping that has slowed down. I am not doing enough exercise and I know that would jumpstart my losing again. I intend to join a gym, but my schedule right now just won't allow it. Once baseball season is over I will get that going. Keep up the good work ladies!!
  8. LaffeyTaffey
    LaffeyTaffey
    Hey guys! Wow it's been 7 quick months already! How's everyone doing? Akey, I'm sorry to hear about you needing a stint, but I'm certain that with your health always improving, you'll just feel better and better. I know we've all added on a ton of years to our lives. And that was important to me - more time spent actually LIVING and being there for my 2 year old son. I had a beautiful/sweet/smart cousin who died in a car accident a couple of years ago (she was in her very early 20's) and part of me is doing this for her too. She always strived to do better and, well, I just want to make both her and myself proud