Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Stalled!!

1. eladams
    eladams
    I am a little frustrated... I am a sleever that was revised from band, and while I have lost about 30 pounds since my surgery on 10/27/15, I have had two fairly long stalls. I am NOT taking in large calorie counts, eat all protein first, eat NO sugar, almost no carbs at all actually (under 20 net carbs daily), and I use the hydro coach to try to help make sure i am getting in my fluids. This stall I am on now has been a few weeks and I don't understand why! Anyone have any ideas/tips?
  2. lepfan1
    lepfan1
    I have stalls every 3 weeks myself. I will admit, my exercise is pretty non existent because of a back problem, so my weight is not dropping as fast as I would like, but I do notice a serious difference if I have a protein shake everyday as opposed to not having one. I have really been struggling to get one in everyday, but it does break my stall and my hair loss slows down.
  3. Jbnelson
    Jbnelson
    I personally find it better to carb up 1 day a week. It helps keep you out of starvation mode and can break plateaus faster.

I have had stalls, but they tend to be around my cycle, or illness related.