Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Hello!

1. LaffeyTaffey
    LaffeyTaffey
    Hey guys I just joined this group and am hoping to spark some life back into it. Are there any members still online these days? How is everyone?
  2. johassler
    johassler
    Doing well. Surgery last month, losing slowly but surely. I am still in my liquid phase, and cannot wait for soft foods next week.
  3. Bendita
    Bendita
    Yep...still here and still loosing...the last 20lbs seem like a killer to loose!!!
  4. LaffeyTaffey
    LaffeyTaffey
    Good for you Johassler! The very first thing I made after getting the thumbs up from my surgeon for the soft foods was Shelly's Ricotta Bake from theworldaccordingtoeggface website - yum!!!

Way to go Bendita! You can totally do it!
  5. Misse28
    Misse28
    Hello it's been a while for me since I've been on here I check back every now and again it's been over 2 years for me how is everyone
  6. Ms.Ln
    Ms.Ln
    Hey I decided I needed some support from people who are about the same size. So I hope there are people here
  7. Davis165
    Davis165
    Hey, Ms.Ln. How are you and where are you on this life long journey? Welcome to the forum! :-)
  8. TarotAces
    TarotAces
    I'm here... lol

Yes, I realize you all posted like 6 months ago or more. But feel free to 'friend' me and post to me, etc. I also could use support and am more than willing to give as much as/more than I get. :-)