Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Dr. Kelly is an amazing surgeon

1. BarbaraParks
    BarbaraParks
    I went to Tijuana Mexico Aug. 2008 and was sleeved by Dr. Jaime Ricardo Ramos Kelly.

I had a wonderful and safe experience.
    He is a truly gifted surgeon. I sent my friends to him too!

I have got to know Dr. Kelly and his wife. They are incredible people and do an amazing job.
    They really care about their patients. The hospital was cleaner than American hospitals.
    I always felt safe. I went there by MYSELF.

I highly recommend anyone who wants to have a Gastric Sleeve, to go to Dr. Kelly.

He was my surgeon, and quickly became my friend.
    Barbara Parks (no, I do not work for him....)
  2. Fawn1120
    Fawn1120
    I love to read these kids of testimonials for Dr Kelly! Can't wait for it to be my turn in April, 2013!
    Linda
  3. fattycakes
    fattycakes
    I had my surgery in January, He is my hero! and I love his wife! He is hard to find though...so here is his number if you need it 619 793 4869 it took me nearly 3 months to track his actuall office number down :/ but I am glad someone finally posted it.
  4. ilovela
    ilovela
    Hi there I'm new here and looking for a way to contact him directly, if you know how please let me know. I do NOT want nor need to go through a medical tourism company or coordinator.
  5. SANDRA62
    SANDRA62
    ilovela---what is exactly the issues with these coordinators? I thought you had to go through them to get everything organized. any input would be great!
  6. Fawn1120
    Fawn1120
    Update: Had surgery on 4/6/13 and its the decision of my life! I am able to control what I put into my mouth. I am exercising and feel so good! Dr. Kelly is so cool! I recommend him 100%. My restriction is great!