Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Surgery approx May

1. Marie58
    Marie58
    Having surgery with Dr Sonfronski around May. See him at the end of the month and should have a surgery date I guess. I have been watching what I eat and have lost approx. 21 lbs. I feel prepared, but I think I will be more nervous as it gets closer to surgery date. Anyone in Delaware have support groups and/or advice. I do feel this is the route I have to go.
    Thanks, Marie
  2. dtiller1147
    dtiller1147
    Hello Marie:

There is usually support groups associated with your surgeon. However, I run a local support group through Bariatric Pals.It is located in Camden De. I hope that is not too far away. We meet once a month every 3rd Thursday of the month at 5:30 pm. We are all there to support you because we been there or on the same journey as you. Best of luck, let me know if i can help more. Thanks, Doyle
  3. NurseNiki
    NurseNiki
    Hi Marie. Dr. Sofronski's office has a nutritional seminar tomorrow night. I am going, are you? It is from 5:30 to 6:30 in the gym part of the office. My surgery with him is in 30 days! Oh my I'm excited and nervous. Not looking forward to the liquid diet coming up. Hope to see you tomorrow night