Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Welcome

1. NurseNiki
    NurseNiki
    Welcome everyone! I have come across lots information on this site but I am looking for support from people that going through this journey at that the same time. So anyone becoming a sleever in 2016 lets make this the most memorable year of our new healthy lives and support each other with same goals in mind of becoming a healthier better version of us,
  2. Beautiful
    Beautiful
    Will be sleeved on January 15,2016 in Tijuana Mexico with dr Almanza
  3. shelbearrr
    shelbearrr
    I will be having surgery in July (possibly June) with Dr. Babineau in Texas.
  4. jmarsh
    jmarsh
    My name is Janena and I am from Georgia. I will be having sleeve 01-25-16 with dr almanza
  5. rurald
    rurald
    My name is Debbie and I'm from Edmonton Alberta Canada and I'm getting sleeved by Dr. Almanza on January 25, 2016
  6. Sherry76
    Sherry76
    My name is Sherry my surgery is on January 25
  7. xena7158
    xena7158
    Hey! I'm getting sleeved on Jan 20 by Dr. Ariel Ortiz. I am from Edmonton Alberta (shout out to Debbie!)
  8. DBarringer58
    DBarringer58
    My name is Debbie and I will be sleeved January 27th by Dr. Baumon. I am from NC
  9. Sandra3
    Sandra3
    I was sleeved on January 20, I'm French and I currently live in Taïwan.
  10. Gigi4
    Gigi4
    I was sleeved on the 22nd of January. I want an update on everyone to "compare notes" or war stories. Keep them coming.
  11. NurseNiki
    NurseNiki
    Ok January sleevers, tell us how it was for you. The good, bad, happy and frustrated, let us know how to prepare. I am being sleeved in 6 days! Super excited but apprehensive as well. I am on my 2nd day of the liquid diet. I survived day 1 of liquids while working in the emergency department and we were super busy. It is amazing I didn't even get hangry. So now I think I am super woman and can do anything! Go me, I got this, no problem...who needs food when you have protein shakes!
  12. JustJosie
    JustJosie
    Hi, I'm Josie and I will be doing a band to sleeve revision in Columbus, Ohio! I'm hoping for May!! Looking forward to reading all of the suggestions and see the progress!
  13. psb1505
    psb1505
    Hi I'm Pam and I will be getting sleeved in Tijuana on May 3, 2016 with Dr. Velazquez.
  14. Shirl
    Shirl
    I got sleeved on May 17th, I'm still learning so much from this experience at 3 months post op. Everything I think I know get challenged every week or so. No RAGRATS! Heehee!