Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Sleeved Oct 28th

1. SkinnyMcKinney
    SkinnyMcKinney
    Hello Everyone ! This site has been very helpful to me. As above stated, I was sleeved on Oct 28th and the most beneficial result has been NO INSULIN SINCE SURGERY!! - and I was using about 3 vials weekly! Starting weight was 206 - current weight 159 . I am very pleased. I need to lose another 30 lbs. to goal - so now the work comes! But at least this weight loss will stay off. I think I have done well especially at 68 years old. Thanks all for your stories of success and helpful advice.
  2. Seheller
    Seheller
    Wow! That's great!

I was sleeved 10/29. I weighed 189 day of surgery, today I'm 162.8.

How much are you eating? I can hardly eat and am drinking protein shakes only.
  3. SkinnyMcKinney
    SkinnyMcKinney
    I am trying very slowly to add additional foods, but yes, it is very difficult and I too can only eat a very small portion. Having trouble with foods like lettuce and firm veggies. Some meats are hard to eat. But, we may look back on this time as a blessing in disguise. My mainstay is also the protein drinks.
  4. usarmy
    usarmy
    Great to hear of your successes. I am finding that my taste buds have really changed. I love my premier drinks. I can only eat a little at a time and my biggest challenge is 64oz of liquids. Take care ladies.