Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

How are we all???

1. SuzyLove
    SuzyLove
    Wanted to see how everyone has done since surgery almost 2 years later well almost at least..Crazy right?? I kick myself everyday that i waited to do it should have done this 5 years ago!! grrr.. Im doing great of course has anybody had good or bad ups and down since than..The only bad complication i ever had form surgery is this darn acid reflux i take medication its working but if i don't take it I'm pretty much dying worst fire down the throat feeling. For now its controlled but if it continues another year maybe he said he will bring up maybe putting a ring? But will see how it goes...other than that I'm doing pretty fabulous..Hope to hear from my fellow 2014 sleevers...
  2. divaprof
    divaprof
    Hi Suzy. I've wondered how everyone is too - thanks for posting. It is amazing how things can change in a year and half. I am doing ok. Really no problem with reflux; I still have problems with getting food down and actually eating enough. I have slacked on keeping a journal of everything I eat so I need to get back to that. I have become less tolerant to dairy and most water still tastes like soap. I prefer fruits, veggies and seafood over anything pretty much. It seems like my progress has been slower than I think it should be but that is probably due in part to other health issues. I have lost about 160lbs but still have at least another 80-100 to go. Still when I see that number....it is pretty shocking. Guess I'm doing ok if I am over halfway there huh? All best to everyone.
  3. Terribj
    Terribj
    So happy people are making successful progress.......I too can't believe it has been a year and a half. I have replaced my entire closet with clothes I love. I don't think about food much...thank God for chicken and grapes. I've lost 80 pounds and am about done. There are areas I'm trying to tone. I know some won't. The skin on my arms and legs is really wrinkled. But that's OK. I honestly feel good - for the first time in my life am beginning to feel comfortable in my skin. Menopause has started (or so my dr thinks) and my hormones were all over the place. She put on some low dose anti-depressants and that has helped a lot. My biggest issue is how cold I am all the time. But, I can always add a jacket or sweater no matter where I am.
    Happiness to everyone.
  4. kendraavant_ortiz
    kendraavant_ortiz
    Hi Guys! I too had my sleeve on March 2014. I am 87 pounds down and am at my goal weight for the last 10 months. There have been no side effects or complications. I am a size 1-2 and basically the happiest girl alive! I am so excited that everyone is doing well. Some of you may remember me, my husband was with me that day and I am from Orlando Florida. I also have some wrinkled skin on my inner thighs and tummy but otherwise no loose skin or wrinkles. I am so glad I did this. Keep in touch!
  5. SuzyLove
    SuzyLove
    So 2 years out how is everyone doing I'm great hope everyone is doing fantastic still..