Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Sleeved 8/25

1. Erikaash
    Erikaash
    Hi! My name is Erika. I'm glad that there's a group cause I need all the info I can get during this process! I'm feeling good 2days out of surgery and look forward to going home. I've been walking...
  2. Carlanor
    Carlanor
    Welcome! I just joined myself!
  3. KJH300
    KJH300
    Just keep walking. It does wonders! Keep me posted on your recovery-I think if I read it right we had the same surgery date
  4. good2me
    good2me
    Hi Erikaash and Carlanor welcome to the group! Congratulations on your surgeries and being on the losers bench now! I had my surgery on the 3rd and am almost 4 weeks out already! I agree with KJH300 in that walking as much as possible is so important to get rid of the gas they fill our tummies up with during surgery. GasX strips help out with that too! I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's transformation!
  5. LadyLitteRock
    LadyLitteRock
    Hiya Erikaash, how are you doing? Im recently post op as well-surgery 8/17, whoohooo-Keep walking and sipping. Hi good2me, I thought you were sleeved years ago, lol,a seasoned sleever. congrats as well on your recent sleeve. how is everything going?
  6. KJH300
    KJH300
    I am curious to know how you are as well
  7. good2me
    good2me
    That's funny LadyLittleRock I actually am a tiny bit seasoned with my surgery having been on the 3rd at the beginning of the month and creating the group. I had also done a ton of research on the sleeve before I chose my doctor and had the procedure done. I am doing well, this month has flown by and I am only 5 days from being a full month out. I had lost 24lbs before surgery and have lost 21 since surgery. I have started a Youtube Vlog for anyone that is interested in following my journey of transformation. I learned so much by watching others who vlogged about their sleeve journey! It is inspiring to see others who have successfully lost the weight and are living a happy and healthy life. I posted this video on August 17th, 2 weeks out and plan on vlogging every 2 weeks to stay accountable. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLbehpWDHgk
  8. KJH300
    KJH300
    Here is my blog too! It's not fancy like a video-you have a lot more guts than me! I stumble too much and would swear more lol

Kaleenasworld.wordpress.com
  9. good2me
    good2me
    Awesome KJH300! How fun to get a glimpse into each others journey. I don't think Youtube minds a little bit of swearing