Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Just a few more days !!!

1. LadyLitteRock
    LadyLitteRock
    All kinds of emotions are going on. When I first booked my surgery, I was like wow, that is a long way from now (not really though, I scheduled it in July, lol) now my preop starts on the 12th, I fly out on the 16th and surgery on the 17th, OMG.... Am I really doing this. I may start my pre-op on the 11th, so that way, its a full 5 days pre-op, can't hurt right?
  2. Sylvia2
    Sylvia2
    My surgery is scheduled for next Friday - one week from today!! The time has gone by quickly, but at times not quickly enough!! I start my pre op diet on the 11th, thankfully for only 3 days!! It is exciting and scary at the same time. Wishing you the best of luck and great success!!
  3. KJH300
    KJH300
    Good for you guys!!! Can't wait to hear the updates
  4. momma_moreno
    momma_moreno
    My preop diet starts tomorrow & surgery is on Tues!! I am so ready to get it over with so I can start focusing on the new me!
  5. carla3
    carla3
    Started my 10 day pre-op last Saturday, there were some rough days, but I am on day 7, have surgery on Tuesday 11th. I too am ready
    to get this going and focus on what lies ahead! Thanks for all of your encouraging words and help. And momma_moreno so glad we are
    in this together.
  6. good2me
    good2me
    Best wishes to everyone on your pre-op diets! I am now 6 days pre-op and feeling pretty good.
  7. Rayer
    Rayer
    Today is my 5th day on liquids. It's been pretty easy so far. I get sleeved Wednesday. I am so ready!!! Best of luck to you all!!