Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Passport

1. MirandaBarya
    MirandaBarya
    Did anyone go to Mexico without a passport?? Would a birth certificate and state drivers license be ok??

Thanks.
  2. michael95472
    michael95472
    The wife and I both made it back with a valid License and our original Birth certs. No problems and no delays.
  3. MirandaBarya
    MirandaBarya
    Ok. Thanks.
  4. newslim2015
    newslim2015
    I recommend you to get your passport, there's sometimes issues when you cross the border back to the US without it, they sometimes take you to second revision wish I think it's not fare for the drivers.
  5. LadyLitteRock
    LadyLitteRock
    I was told either way, of course it might be an issue, with the Birth certificate and ID, but they are valid and are acceptable, just takes a bit more time is all to verify, passport you can use of course. I have been to Mexico a few times, and done it either or. This time, just not to hold anyone up at the border, I sent for my passport, which doesn't look like is coming anyways-passport doesn't believe my certificate is valid, ROFL, since it is so old and my state changed theirs, so I will be using just the ID/birth certificate.
  6. samplepc
    samplepc
    Hello...I am scheduled for sleeve surgery in Tijuana, Mexico on Jan 8,2016. I have concerns about getting my passport soon enough. First can I use a passport card? 2nd...I've been married 3 times. the name on my birth certifacate is not going to match my married name. Does anybody know if this is going to be a problem? Do all married women that apply for a passport have to show marrige lisc. also?