Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Omg I found my people!!!

1. Mrsdez
    Mrsdez
    I never knew we had our own group on here!! I'm so excited I'm like a hair under 6feet I'm so happy to find you all who can all relate that sometimes losing weight at our height is not the same as those who don't share our vertical blessings
  2. brooke925
    brooke925
    Hello Girly!
    I feel the same way! I was excited to see this group until I realized that it was a dead group. I guess I will keep on looking I was really hoping to connect with some tall people. I'm 5ft 10in. If you want to become buddies, my email address is mandie.barnette@yahoo.com. I think this site is very difficult to navigate through, so I would definitely get your message if you email my personal email address. Take Care!
  3. griffyndor
    griffyndor
    I'm 6'2" (or was until I gained enough weight to sway my back, hoping I get it back when I'm thinner." Let's make this group active again. I'd love to talk with other tall people. It is definitely not the same gaining or losing and clothes have always been a challenge.
  4. azapolya
    azapolya
    I'm 5'8", but use to be 5'9". I'm fairly certain the weight has made me shrink. Nice to meet you all!!
  5. Pam G
    Pam G
    Gravity affects everybody eventually, even skinny people! Lol
  6. griffyndor
    griffyndor
    Glad I'm not the only one who got shorter. :P I don't think gravity is supposed to hit people until their 70's, right? Even then it should depend on their health. Heck, my 96 yo grams didn't start to really stoop until her late 80's.
  7. Pam G
    Pam G
    It's not from stooping, it's the compression of the vertebrae, that makes us shorter.