Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

March 2015 sleevers 4 month updates

1. a2twinsnanny
    a2twinsnanny
    So 4 months can just whiz by huh?
    I hope everyone who was sleeved in March have been doing well. I avoided carbs like I was supposed to until recently and I feel like I opened up some trouble. The cravings for carbs were hard right after surgery but since I was still in pain it made it easier for me to ignore my desire to eat bread...now that my pouch doesn't hurt I have been successful in eating little bites of bread and potatoes.
    I admit it .. I am a recovering carb addict and I needed help... You ever hear about people with drug addictions who have to stay away from drugs for the rest of their lives so that they wont have a relasp... we that is me with carbs.
    How is everyone else doing with? We all lose weight at our own pace especially depending on how much we weight we had to lose to begin with.. I see on average people have been losing around 3-5lbs per week... does sound about right for you all?
  2. Toni
    Toni
    Best thing I have ever done.
    Lost 100lb as of this week and feel like I have a life again x
  3. a2twinsnanny
    a2twinsnanny
    Wow! Way to go...you have really been working!!! 100 lbs is a huge accomplishment. Keep up the good work
  4. cathbas
    cathbas
    oh i am a carb queen too..and yes i noticed it comes easier..i track track track everything..but know that i need to watch out and up my excersize. i loose about 9 lbs a month..so it is not 3-5 lbs a week..for me..i know we all are a little different..but i appreciate your honesty about carbs.i am sure most of us here got here because of those things