Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

When is your surgery date & Where are you having the surgery?

1. Euphoria
    Euphoria
    Hi everyone,

So my surgery is on the 10th of June, 2015 and although I live in London, UK..my surgery is in Belgium but my aftercares are done in London..a bit complicated haha but yeah, looking forward to it!

Please share your date and where and anything else you wish to share

Thanks!
  2. Wendyb67
    Wendyb67
    Hi my surgery is the 30/06/15 in Brno Czech Rep. My surgeon is Dr Prochazka.
  3. Dorene
    Dorene
    My surgery was on June 9th in TJ Mexico with Dr Almanza. One of the best drs I ever had. It was a very good medical experience.
  4. Euphoria
    Euphoria
    My surgery went amazingly on the 10th, now post op 1 week!!! , the hospital staffs in Belgium and the service i received there was excellent, the surgeon did a great job and i am happy with my sleeve xx
  5. RicoJ45
    RicoJ45
    Had mine on June 9th! So glad I went through with it had it in Tijuana Mexico with Dr. Almanza every thing about the stay and the nurses was a very positive experience!!!
  6. PrincessDi1226
    PrincessDi1226
    I have mine scheduled on 6/24, also in Tijuana with Dr.Almanza...I'm glad to hear all went well Dorene and RicoJ45!!! I'm starting to get super nervous��
  7. MsHarry
    MsHarry
    I was sleeved on 6/5/15 and it was an overall good experience. I am down 30lbs from pre-op weight and my goals is still approx. 100 pounds away, but I am learning to change my thinking and eating habits for the better. Good Luck to everyone as we change our lives!
  8. MissFiggs
    MissFiggs
    Had my surgery in San Jose, Ca., in June 8 2015. Dr. Zarč is a fantastic surgeon, and the staff at Good Samaritan Hospital were all amazing!