Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Surgery scheduled for August!!!

1. momma_moreno
    momma_moreno
    I am so excited but nervous at the same time! I have been approved and my surgery is scheduled for August 11th!!! My husband has decided that he will be traveling with me so this give me some comfort but I am still nervous just because I am unable to tour the facility or anything like that before I actually spend all the travel money for this trip.
    MY COUNT DOWN IS ON!!!
  2. MaggieMay2015
    MaggieMay2015
    That's great! I'm excited for you! Read more on this site and you will read a lot of information about the place, people's experiences.
  3. KaychieB
    KaychieB
    I am so excited for you!
    On this site you're going to see the good and the bad.
    When I had finally decided to schedule my surgery date, I was excited and nervous just as you are now.
    You are going to gain such a support system here on this site. You may even meet people who are having surgery the same day as you!
    I start my pre-op diet tomorrow and my surgery is June 2nd. I am not nervious, anxious or doubting my decision.
    I am ready and I am excited! 10 days to go before I leave for Mexico!
    If you have any questions feel free to ask me! I also created an instagram page @Kay_vsg if you're interested in following me. When I am in Mexico Ill be posting pictures and videos of the hotel, hospital, Dr. Almanza, Staff, the area, pretty much anything and everything I can.
    Please do be discouraged by some of the "negative" comments and remember that everyone's experience is different.
    Next year, we're all going to be healthy and even more sexy than we are now! lol
  4. momma_moreno
    momma_moreno
    Thank you ladies! I have learned a lot and taken in great pointers since being apart of this site.
    KaychieB ... I am now following! Thank you! I wish you good luck and pray for safe travels and great surgical team! I have several people that I know in our small town that have been to Dr Almanza over the past year and are doing wonderful. They just regret they didn't get it done sooner! They look so amazing! We will be there soon and I can't wait!! So ready to shop on the other side of the store .... ya know out of that dreading plus size section. Ready for some cute clothes!!