Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

here at hmn hospital now

1. AmberNurse
    AmberNurse
    At hmn hospital now getting pre op things done. Omar the driver was great
  2. AmberNurse
    AmberNurse
    Had EKG..blood work done...I get to have my surgery tomorrow! Very nice here.
  3. SomeGuyJeff
    SomeGuyJeff
    wahoo - ill be there next week.. keep us updated
  4. MUFASA
    MUFASA
    good luck you will be fine tell the head nurse randy Jackson said hi she is super sweet
  5. KaychieB
    KaychieB
    I'm excited for you! I know everything will go well!! I'll be there in 2 weeks along Jennifer (JMiller) her surgery is June 1st and mine June 2nd can't wait to meet her and all the others that will be there!
  6. Monker2001
    Monker2001
    I will be having mine two weeks from today!
    Best of luck to you. Keep us posted
  7. JMiller
    JMiller
    Keep us all posted. Best of luck. We will be there soon Kaychie. Can't wait
  8. AmberNurse
    AmberNurse
    Ok got all pre op stuff everything done---been at hotel for awhile. When you arrive at Zone F a white van will pick you up--we had Omar--he was great! They will take you to HMN hospital 45 minutes from Airport---you will get to HMN hospital--go to 3rd floor and fill out a history form and then wait to have blood work and EKG done---when everyone in your group is done--they will take you to hotel to check in...I would ADVISE you to book ahead if you are traveling with others in your family and are not going alone---they book up quick. When you get to the hotel the restaurant will give you all the juice, jello and broth and popsicles you can eat! LOL The restaurant in the hotel my husband and daughter said was great and very reasonably priced. There is a burger joint within a few blocks, little gas station a few blocks away too. Very pretty. Hotel is very nice! Everyone we have crossed paths with today have been very nice and friendly and patient with us non spanish speaking people LOL All the places down here automatically convert the receipts into English for us---how nice! Seen the nurse in Room 515--what a doll she is!!! Fluent english. Love her! Ok so that's the run down so far. Will post on Saturday if I feel up to it.
  9. KaychieB
    KaychieB
    How awesome!!!
    Best of luck today!