Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Hows the diet

1. DallasRN
    DallasRN
    My surgery date has changed from 4/27 to 4/22. I have been on preop diet since 4/13. So this is my fourth day going strong. I must admit this is a little easier than i thought it would be probably because i ate just about everything i wanted before i started. I went to all my favorite places and had my favorite meals. I cooked my favorite meals too. Ill never forget my last meal for a long while. It was sloppy joe and fried pototao chips.
  2. Sacredkat
    Sacredkat
    I can't wait for this to end. I got severely constipated. I am drinking more water than I have in a long time, but it wasn't enough. If you notice that you haven't gone since you started pre-op, you might want to take something now to get things flowing.
  3. DallasRN
    DallasRN
    I did notice that... I added so e miralax to my shake i went today actually on day 5. I took some biscodyl today too.
  4. 0hdannigrl
    0hdannigrl
    I'm having trouble finding a shake that I can take more then 3 sips of. I'm picky with textures, so RTD options are best. But the creaminess is too much for me. Has anyone tried any juice-like protein drinks? Any suggestions?
  5. DallasRN
    DallasRN
    Ohdannigirl,
    Are you mixing your shakes? If so maybe try mixing with water.
  6. Sacredkat
    Sacredkat
    You can try the different Isopure drinks. I bought a case of the green kind. I'm sorry I forgot the flavor. If I don't like it after surgery, then I will add crystal light or mio to it.