Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Just an Update

1. poopdollar
    poopdollar
    I couldn't be happier; I've lost 130 pounds since last May. As we all know, it's not all puppy dogs and rainbows, but tolerable. I'm still finding out what I can't eat and some things I could eat, I now cannot eat...crazy. I lay down on the couch quite often after eating for a while because I just don't feel all that well, but I live alone so I can do this without problems. When I go out with the fam for dinner I order from the kids menu and always bring food home, it works well. I have learned not to overeat which is hard when something tastes really good, but it's not worth the uncomfortable feeling in my tummy. Truthfully I can say I do not usually get in all my protein and water; I know if I did this would increase my weight loss, I'm trying. My health has improved so much and the pain I suffered has decreased considerably. This is why I got the surgery to begin with. I'm almost 64 years old and suffer from a lot of ortho problems. Everything is good though and it was one of the best decisions I have made. I'm wishing everyone success.
  2. mamsinator
    mamsinator
    Wow you have really lost a lot! Sounds like you are doing well. I am 65 and my surgery is May 4th. I hope I do as well.
    Good for you.
    the mams
  3. tnkrrbl
    tnkrrbl
    I'm 56 and thinking surgery will help my ortho knee problems. I've got a BMI of 33. Nothing else has worked. partially due to my lack of discipline. THis does not give me any options
  4. thehungryguy
    thehungryguy
    done the surgery on 24th may 2014 , i lost 130-128 pound as well my weight now is 170lb from 300lb , bmi from 44 to 26 and i already did tummy tuck . still need to lose like 10lb or 15 and then decide what to do about my butt and thigh :P . ( my surgeon didnt recommend doing thigh or lower body lift