Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

What do they serve you at the hotel?

1. kerrikoplin
    kerrikoplin
    Hello Everyone, This is going out to the ones that have already gone through the surgery and their stay at Hotel Del Rio. What do they provide you with after surgery? Do I need to bring anything?

Thanks,
  2. Aprilel1
    Aprilel1
    You'll get apple juice, sugar free freeze pops, broth and jello, the broth is very weak so some of the lady's said to bring bullion cubes it makes it taste better.
  3. Monker2001
    Monker2001
    Is apple juice the only juice they will provide? I'm wondering if cranberry would work?
  4. SharraMorris
    SharraMorris
    they provide otter pops or popsicles, apple juice, And jello.
  5. Kee77
    Kee77
    They do have other juices as it is a full restaurant and bar there, however I am not sure cranberry is something that your stomach maybe able to tolerate is why maybe they only offered apple juice.
  6. Jmichelle
    Jmichelle
    Ditto what the other's have said. I'm not sure if cranberry juice would be tolerated.
  7. kerrikoplin
    kerrikoplin
    Kee, do you have to go down to the restaurant to get your juice etc,?
  8. madrake72
    madrake72
    They will have jello,Popsicles,chicken broth,Apple juice,ice and water. You may get as many as you want from the restruant. You will start off with ice chips for 2 hr than water with ice, Popsicles,jello,broth.
  9. kerrikoplin
    kerrikoplin
    Do they micro/fridge in rooms?
  10. projax5000
    projax5000
    Can I also ask what you guys gave for tips? for the driver, maids etc.....and should we convert any money or just use our currency? Thanks so much just want to be prepared and ready to go...At least appear to know what I am doing
  11. meme_mayham
    meme_mayham
    is there a risk for hepatitis from the ice?
  12. meme_mayham
    meme_mayham
    i guess i will have to have ice made up for when i get home, maybe make my own freeze pops from protein shakes and juices, has anyone done this?