Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Cell Phone Service

1. New Reflection
    New Reflection
    How is the cell phone service in Tiajuana? I don't want to get an international service if I don't have to. Thanks!!
  2. DeeFranklin14
    DeeFranklin14
    if you have AT&T you should be fine as far as charges......reception is not the best. good luck
  3. Green rider
    Green rider
    If you have Verizon, contact them three days in advance and have them turn on International, Mexico. I only used texts to let everyone know all was ok. Didn't cost much.
  4. GSAM1996
    GSAM1996
    Verizon works great if u get the $5 international calling rate, but cancel when u get back! Get international txt also bc if not ur bill will get upto 300 quick.
  5. Lynn54
    Lynn54
    I paid for international but still ended up with $90 roaming fee so mKe sure you turn off roaming
  6. trulyamazingtoo
    trulyamazingtoo
    I have verizon and could text and receive text. I called my family via fb.
  7. meme_mayham
    meme_mayham
    do they let you use a tablet? if so, can you facebook? i just need to let my family know im ok, i wont be calling or texting, or even taking my phone, i just want to get in, get it done and out
  8. ChefMissy
    ChefMissy
    I have sprint and had no service the second I crossed the border. I could have paid for roaming at $2 per minute, but I chose not to. I turned my roaming off completely. I was able to use Wi-Fi to contact my family via Facebook. The first night at Real del Rio the WiFi was ok and I was able to watch movies on my phone. After that it sucked. I was there 3/8/15-3/12/15.
  9. New Reflection
    New Reflection
    Thanks!! I have AT&T. My surgery is Tuesday the 17th and I'm so excited!! I'm not anxious at all and I contribute that to you guys and this site. So thank you so very much for your support
    Bev
  10. Jmichelle
    Jmichelle
    I have sprint as well, and nothing once I crossed the border. I emailed my family via WiFi.
  11. Jmichelle
    Jmichelle
    Tip, Wifi was easier once the traffic died down. I was able to email back and forth with my sister during the early morning hours. I'm don't do FB, IG, or whatever else folks use, so I went old school.