Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

For anyone who doesn't know...

1. hanna90
    hanna90
    There is a suuuuper active ALM group on facebook. It's a closed group so you will have to request to join. But you won't have to worry about your facebook friends seeing what you post there since it's a closed group. Anyways, like I said it's a VERY active group and is the greatest source of information. I just discovered it a couple weeks ago and it has been so, so, so helpful. So I just wanted to spread the word if anyone didn't know about it! Just search "A lighter me 2014" on facebook.
  2. jodes245
    jodes245
    Thank you, I did not know this.
  3. Mezza1960
    Mezza1960
    Thats great I am going to join thanks so much 😄
  4. FindingMyLostSpirit
    FindingMyLostSpirit
    Are you sure nobody will see unless they've asked and joined the group too? Shouldn't the front page say it's a private group? Am I just missing it?
  5. hanna90
    hanna90
    Yes I'm positive. The front page does say that it's a closed group. There are two a lighter me pages on facebook but the one that's "A lighter me 2014" is the closed one. Only people that have joined the group can see the posts. All the public can see are the members in the group. But it won't show on your facebook page or anything that you've joined or posted anything to the group so the only way your friends would find out you're active in it is if they specifically went out of their way to search for the group and look at the members lol.

Closed group is different from a private group. Private groups aren't searchable to the public at all and you can't join one unless you're invited.
  6. Patty52
    Patty52
    There's another group called the beginning 2015 on Facebook