Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Does the hotel take Credit?

1. Kee77
    Kee77
    I am planning to pay for my own room and wanted to know if the hotel takes credit cards. I have already paid in full for my surgery. I am trying to figure out how much money to bring including tips, odd and ends.
  2. Nancy23
    Nancy23
    I want my own room too. I hear other sleevers that said they wish they would have had their own room. I am hoping others respond.
  3. SharraMorris
    SharraMorris
    I reserved my room on hotels.com. but I had to add one more day because I entered the wrong day when I booked it. I just told the hotel I would be paying for an additional day and they accepted my credit card no problems.
  4. Green rider
    Green rider
    When you book your surgery date in the portal you can say you want a private room. I think it was $60/night.
  5. PamelaShelton
    PamelaShelton
    I was there 2-27-15 and it was $60 per night and yes, they take credit, US and pesos. Tell the restaurant you want the "happy meal" . They will give you what you can have.
  6. kerrikoplin
    kerrikoplin
    I called WLA and they suggested if I wanted a private room, suite, which is on the top floor to go to book it myself. I went through booking.com and got a King suite on the top floor for 4 nights for 304.00 including all taxes. I read it's better to be higher up to keep from hearing the noise from downstairs. The rooms look really nice. I hope this helps.
  7. Lynn54
    Lynn54
    Like had my own room, they made the reservations for me. I paid cash for the room when I arrived. You Can use your credit card, I just did not wAnt to use credit card in Mexico. It wX like 63.00 a night. I did have a friend with me. I took like 250.00 spending money although did not really spend much. Did give generous tips.
  8. trying2live.right
    trying2live.right
    Hi All,

My husband and I rented a private room on the 5th floor and it cost us $189.73 for the 3 nights. Our room had 2 queen size beds and though we have not slept apart in years, I was thankful for the 2 beds. It gave him a peaceful nights' sleep not worrying about rolling or bumping into me.

We had the room reserved thru WLA and then when we arrived my husband paid in cash. They always offer cash discounts so I would look at getting a refund and paying cash when you arrive.

Best decision and experience ever! Not to mention my starting weight was 241.3 and as of 7 weeks and 4 days later, I am at 201.6 as of this morning.

Best of luck!
  9. Jmichelle
    Jmichelle
    Hey peeps, im here now. i met a very nice lady, around my same age from The Cayman Islands. She's a very sweet person we hit it off and requested to room together.