Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Anybody out there in 2015?

1. mutterma77
    mutterma77
    Hi! I'm pretty new to this whole forum. I'm planning on having a sleeve done by Dr Landerholm - just fighting with the insurance. But the battle is almost over. I should have had the surgery early-mid January, now it looks like it will be in April.
    I love how kind Dr L is, and how much time he spends with me! He makes me not feel guilty about my weight - first time in my 55 years! Is anyone else out there?
    I live on Camano Island, Wa, and am planning to have the surgery in the Edmonds surgical center.

Let's chat!
  2. Gina4
    Gina4
    Dr. Landerholm did my surgery in September, he was great and everything went perfect! The Edmonds surgery center and staff are wonderful. I'm on the Peninsula. Good luck to you.
  3. Gina4
    Gina4
    Dr. Landerholm did my surgery in September, he was great and everything went perfect! The Edmonds surgery center and staff are wonderful. I'm on the Peninsula. Good luck to you.
  4. mutterma77
    mutterma77
    Well - I did it! I'm at the Edmonds sufor the pain, but I think if I'd taken them at the same time, they would've worked much better! I was given them one type every hour, not really enough of anything!
    Can't wait to get home, take the right combination all at once, then sleep most of the day!
    I will add - walking the halls sure helped!!!