Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Do you need to get your money exchanged or do they take US dollars.

1. Kee77
    Kee77
    I want to be able to properly tip. I not sure if I should get my money exchanged before I go. Any help would be great.
  2. JLNorris
    JLNorris
    We didnt. And knowing their circumstances it felt good to help out. We tipped as usual. 10-15%. The service we received was well worth it. Enjoy. Hoping the very best for you!
  3. Connie70
    Connie70
    They have no problem taking US currency.
  4. trulyamazingtoo
    trulyamazingtoo
    They take US dollars every where there. I went to Walmart and tipped my shuttle driver and even cab driver in Dollars. I tipped the bell man, room service, and housekeeping in dollars as well
  5. SharraMorris
    SharraMorris
    They prefer dollars in most cases.
  6. leonagypsy
    leonagypsy
    Thanks ...Answers will help me too.
  7. Jmichelle
    Jmichelle
    I heard they prefer US dollars also.
  8. Kee77
    Kee77
    Yay thanks everyone!!! I'm thinking because a dollar is more to them.
  9. meme_mayham
    meme_mayham
    aside from the money for the surgery, how much ontop of that should we bring?
    im still 57 days away, and this isnt something i thought about yet, but do we pay for our surgery in cash, or money order, or cash transfer?
  10. projax5000
    projax5000
    how much did you tip the shuttle driver?
  11. Connie70
    Connie70
    There is no way I would risk taking that much cash anywhere. Some do though. I had enough things to be nervous about. I paid with my credit card the week before I went to make sure everything was still set then I'll pay off card when I get home. You need to contact your Drs office for the preferred payment. Most take cashiers check. I took $100 in $5s and $1s for tips. Came back with some too. if you plan on shopping take cash because some vendors will not accept credit cards. One lady in oir group was not able to use her credit card at the mall.
  12. Lynn54
    Lynn54
    They live American $$ its with more. I tipped 3-5 to driver. Didn't seem like to many tipped.