Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

muslim friend

1. joneldetermine2lossweight
    joneldetermine2lossweight
    hey everyone good afternoon I have a question for my friend she is approximately three hundred and forty pounds And she's 5'8 she wants to have the gastric sleeve also but she scared to travel to Mexico she's not scared by being a different country she's scared because of her religion she is Muslim. she get discriminated a lot here and she don't want that to happen there or somebody do something bad to her there. what can I say to give her. she is a modest woman that she covers her hair and all but she is so sweet is she is a wonderful mother I see the way how she helps people how she helps her community this will make me give her a lot of respect.what can I say to her I don't want her to be scared
  2. Phoenixrise
    Phoenixrise
    Hello there you should tell your friend. I been to Tijuana a few times and I have not seen many Muslims at all honestly. I do understand the Muslim culture as when I was younger I did attend a Muslim school for one year. So I can understand her concerns but let her know she should not have any worries. Due to she will be more then likely being picked up by a driver taken directly to the site she will be having surgery and staying onsite until her surgery and then possibly being transported to the hotel and from there back to the airport. The only real people she will be having contact with is the driver and the medical staff and that is about it. I mean she shouldn't worry too much. Unsure if she has to just cover her face or just her hair but it should not matter. I hope this helps some