Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

So Nervous & Emotional! !!

1. martinez88
    martinez88
    Surgery is on Monday!!!!!!!!! I fly out of Austin tomorrow morning.... I'm praying everything will go well.... need to get it together I'm so emotional!!! What were you all feeling right before your surgery???
  2. PamelaShelton
    PamelaShelton
    I was okay didn't feel nervous at all so far it's been pretty good little bit of pain but not much. No pain meds needed. Great bunch of people.
  3. Bethwowo
    Bethwowo
    So excited for you!!!! You will be fine and do great!!!!! Take the gas strips with you. They help with my nausea that I had after. It was the best thing I ever did for me!!!!
  4. Kee77
    Kee77
    I am set for the 12th of March. I start my liquid diet this week gotta get through 10 days of that. I am also very nervous and are having all types of crazy thought. Hopefully I will get my life before I leave..lol. Please let us know your experience and how everything is going. Best of luck!!
  5. Allfire
    Allfire
    I was crapping my pants. I pushed to be the first for Surgery when I had mine (also on a Monday). I thought the sooner the better. That's my advise. I don't care what some people say, it's scary. I had no issues after and 5 weeks out I'm 1 pound from being in wonderland (that's when you are in the 100's. 29 pounds so far. The worst part is the damn gas after Surgery. I know that walking in our head would seem impossible after having surgery, but I can tell you, I had tons of trapped gas, and the best I felt during my whole recovery was walking. I will also tell you I drank apple juice (3 I think) during my second day. I should have diluted it because I had the runs from it and that sucked because I was worried I would need to or crap myself flying home.
    Just try not to think about it to much and then you might not trip to much.
    I will end this saying I wish you great luck, and you will be happy when you see the scale move down. I'm so happy I did it, it's work getting used to eating again but sooo worth it. Good luck and god bless.
    Lisa
  6. martinez88
    martinez88
    Thank you all!!! It's bed time!! Flying out 6am!!!
  7. JLNorris
    JLNorris
    I felt about the same. Excited concerned, emotional because I knew this was right for me. I very never done anything so explicitly just for me. Please relax and enjoy all you can. Prayers for a calming and relaxing experience. Hope the very best for you! Let us know how it goes.