Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Please help

1. medicprincess
    medicprincess
    fellow Sleevers, It was in Dec 2011 I got my sleeve. I lost nearly 60 lbs from dec 11 to Dec 2013 but now I'm climbing back up and I dont know how to stop it or fix it or get back on track. We had a traumatic event in FEB 2014 and lost our home to a house fire (the day following burring my grandmother). Thank God everyone was okay but i feel the loss, the stress of fighting with the insurance company and building a new home, managing the construction ect, has taken its toll. I know I veered from the beaten path and fell back into some old habits (occasional non-diet soda, and alot of drive thru or not so healthy snacks while out running errands) can anyone tell me of a way to get back on track. How do you start over? I feel like I can eat double what I used to and although I feel my sleeve still there is not the restriction i once felt . I feel like I'm starving if I try to miss meals or go down to a boiled egg and saltine crackers. I have heard of the VSG test but I dont' want to pay the money for the book and it not work. Loosing weight has always been hard for me even with routine diet and exercise. I always had to have a RX diet pill to loose anything, the VSG worked great for me , then I screwed it up I guess. PLEASE HELP, any advise is welcome. I'm 22 lbs heaiver than I was in Dec 2013 and depression is setting in. I feel I may never get the weight back off. The house is done and we are in , but it continues to climb slowly even with trying to watch intake. Any suggestions?????