Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

nightmars

1. Rosepetals65
    Rosepetals65
    Is there anyone out there besides me who are having nightmares about NOT being able to fit in the seat at the airport? I cant fit in the seats at the movie theater (which is embarrassing) so i just dont go to the movies. But i cant afford not fly to Mexico ... I want my sleeve.

Do i have cause for concern?

Please tell me i am not the only one with this possible problem? i keep thinking about the movie where they asked the chic to get off the plane or buy two seats ... lol
  2. Pcanpi
    Pcanpi
    I read your post and spoke to my best friend who is a flight attendant who said if you can't fit safely in the seat you will be asked to buy two seats she advises that you speak to someone prior to buying your ticket online. She says that this has become the policy of almost all of the airlines.

Good luck
  3. meme_mayham
    meme_mayham
    My fear as well
  4. Minnesnowta
    Minnesnowta
    I fly quit often and another possible option is to ask for a seatbelt extended. Check with the airline before you book your flight.
  5. Rosepetals65
    Rosepetals65
    thanks everyone for the support... im praying for the extenders ...aint nobody gots $$$ for two seats.
  6. chowchowlover
    chowchowlover
    When i flew before the surgery, I was able to allow the seatbelt to look fastened. i guess i was cheating, but it worked for me. I guess not very safe though.