Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Role call October peeps. How are you now?

1. NotJustaPtrettyFace
    NotJustaPtrettyFace
    Hi everyone. I had my surgery October 1st 2014,and I am down 60 lbs from day of surgery and 110 lbs from my highest weight of 422 in August 2014. The weight dropped since surgery has been SLOW but I am still a lot happier and a lot healthier!!
    You can follow my journey on youtube if you want. https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCg1yyTyIhjpaYNvCeXqyZKw
  2. kstraughn
    kstraughn
    My heaviest was a week before surgery. As of Monday I am down 85 lbs. LOVING IT. I feel better now than I have in a long time. Absolutely no regrets. Right now I'm supporting my wife who is going through the pre testing for the new SIPS procedure. hopefully her surgery will be with in the next three weeks.
  3. NotJustaPtrettyFace
    NotJustaPtrettyFace
    SIPS? I have not heard of that. I will have to google it. So glad you are doing so well. Wishing that for your wife as well.
  4. wydols
    wydols
    I had surgery October 15th. Down just over 60 lbs. Have learned how much I can eat at a time. Did not have to do a pre-op diet of any kind so my highest weight was the day of surgery 270 lbs. Almost to onderland now. I have not had any stalls as of yet but don't get on scale daily just when I feel like it to see that it is still going down. Having fun shopping for clothes (in my own closet lol). Starting to date again. Have absolutely no regrets for the decision that I have made. I eat what I want but far less than I could before.

I was curious as to what SIPS was also.
  5. rntwinsmommy
    rntwinsmommy
    I had surgery October 30 and am down 75 lbs since starting on my Doctors program and 47 lbs since surgery. I feel great. My highest weight was 269 and I'm now at 194! No regrets at all and have had no complications. Life is good!
  6. NotJustaPtrettyFace
    NotJustaPtrettyFace
    WOOT! Sounds like you both are doing great as well. I'm so happy for ALL of us. Life IS good!
  7. Roonhead
    Roonhead
    Hi All, it's great that we're all doing so well! My highest weight was 280, I was 271 on the day of my surgery, 9th Oct. I've lost 67lbs since surgery and 76lbs since my highest. Big cheers for us
  8. Scout mom
    Scout mom
    Hello everyone. Sounds like everyone is doing really well. My highest weight was 230 ( I am only 4'11''). I am now down to 185. Lost 45 lbs. I am doing Zumba 3 times a week. I was plateaued for about 6 weeks and realized I was eating too many calories during the day. I feel really excited, working towards 135lbs. No regrets. Feeling and looking better everyday. Great job everyone.