Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

The Pre-surgery Diet

1. ladydiane4God
    ladydiane4God
    I am doing the diet that is pre-surgery recommended. I am loving it and don't find it that hard. My biggest problem is that I am sedentary, disabled from doing much in the way of exercise. I recently had a knee replacement, which has changed my ambulatory life, but with one leg shorter than the other still hurt massively. Now the diet is working, it's the protien that you must eat alone and first, then the rest of your meal...this is most important because after surgery you do not absorb nutrients, vitamins or minerals as well. The other thing very important to remember is that it easy to get dehydrated, but in all the sips of water throughout your day (64oz.) you cannot have any 30 minutes before and 1 hour after a meal. 3rd most important thing is that you must eat three meals a day, no less and no more. I was going to include the diet here but will soon, it would take a lot of typing...I will try to scan and upload it.

In HIS love,
  2. ladydiane4God
    ladydiane4God
    So I was able to upload the pre-surgery meal plan in photos only...so look in the photos to view the recommended diet.
    In HIS love, Diane