Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

1st day pre-op diet

1. trulyamazingtoo
    trulyamazingtoo
    Today I started my first day of my 3 day pre-op diet. Things went pretty well. I drank a peanut butter chocolate protein shake for breakfast, vanilla protein shale for lunch. I had some chicken broth and sugar free popsicle for snack.
    I had a headache for about 4 to 5 hrs. I took some Tylenol for it. Then for dinner I had 2ozs of tuna. I had a pretty good first day and wasnt that hungry. I just hope that Iwil eventually be able to make my protein goal. I had a hard time drinking those two shakes. I just wanted to give up. I would have rather not had anything. They just seemed to thick. I mixed it with 8ozs of fat free milk. Day of surgery will be here before i know.
  2. Tera B
    Tera B
    Is your chocolate peanut butter shakes from Wallmart? How do you make them taste good? Mine have too weak of a taste!
  3. JoeJ
    JoeJ
    Try some different shakes. I am using Muscle Milk Light shakes and do enjoy them. I also mix them with ice in the blender. My final shake of the day is thick enough to be ice cream (admittedly yo have to want the comparison). Keep at it. I was on the pre op diet for 28 days.