Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Hello all July Sleevers

1. teresalee32
    teresalee32
    How is everyone?
    Im doing well,... I guess.
    I hve lost over 105 pounds so far and am 28 pounds away from goal.
  2. Khristine
    Khristine
    Wow! great job! I have lost 51 pounds and am 25 pounds away from goal. It's definatly been an amazing journey so far. I have learned a lot about myself. I have experienced "how to cheat" and that for sure slowed my loss down. As I had read on here before I began, the surgery is just a tool! We still have to work hard everyday! One of the best things is when my husband of 27 years introduces me as his "new Wife" ! lol I feel like a new person!
  3. Chunky
    Chunky
    That's fantastic. I've lost over 60 pounds, and I am 8 pounds away from my goal
  4. Beachteachmom
    Beachteachmom
    Wow! Everyone has been doing awesome! I'm down 64 lbs...19 more to go to my goal.
  5. mzt
    mzt
    Awesome everyone! Down 71 lbs, still a ways from goal but closer.....
  6. triumph
    triumph
    I'm down about 50 lbs (220 to 170). I know I have to exercise to lose the last 15 though.
  7. Ella-Ann35
    Ella-Ann35
    Nice to hear how well everyone is doing. I'm down 75 lbs., 5 away from goal.
  8. BillyJ
    BillyJ
    I have lost 67 lbs since July. I have 69 more before I reach my 1st goal.
  9. teresalee32
    teresalee32
    Im not exercising... I guess being really fat has its advantages... the weight just falls off of you
  10. groundedsteve
    groundedsteve
    66 down so far. Maybe 15 from goal. Exercising like crazy which increases my appetite ... Wondering if this is counterproductive? Feeling good in my clothes right now but know i want to look better naked ... motivation. Slow but sure.
  11. jrzygmom
    jrzygmom
    Hi Everyone! I was sleeved 7/29/14 - so far down 70 with quite a bit to go. I've been at a standstill for a couple weeks - if anyone has any tips, please feel free to share.
  12. wannabeslim2014
    wannabeslim2014
    Hi Everyone, I was sleeved 26th July 2014. I am down 110lbs - 7st 12lbs in total so far. I am hitting some small stalls now which is annoying but cant expect to keep losing at the rate I was lol. My target is to get to 15stone - 210lbs and take it from there so I have just under 4stone to go :-)

Hope you are all doing okay xx
  13. jrzygmom
    jrzygmom
    Hi Everyone! My surgery was 7/29/14 - down 72 so far and been kinda stuck in the same spot for several weeks and I'm frustrated! I still have quite a bit to go - prob another 70. Anyone encounter this and what did you do? Trying to go back to some protein shakes for B & L - my problem is nothing bothers me so I can eat most anything without any discomfort - double edge sword as they say. Thanks for any help/suggestions.
  14. Nick Nic
    Nick Nic
    Hey everyone how are you? I havent been doing good with the weight loss I have been stuck at the same weight for months now and it's all my fault with the slider foods. I feel like such a loser-and not in the good way LOL. I am back on track and hopefully I can still reach my goal by my surgiverary in July.
  15. teresalee32
    teresalee32
    I have lost 111 so far. I only weigh myself once a week. I have 24 more pounds to go. I do have to say, having the sleeve was/is alot harder than that I thought it was going to be
  16. Jessie Jess
    Jessie Jess
    Hey everyone! I had my surgery on 7/2014. I only lost about 40lbs on my on and joined Weight Watchers to try and get the rest off. I think I may have stretched my pouch because I can pretty much eat as much as I use to �� Is there any way to shrink it again?? I feel like I'm always hungry, even though I am eating a lot of protein.
  17. Nick Nic
    Nick Nic
    80 down, 80 to go