Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

pre op diet

1. joneldetermine2lossweight
    joneldetermine2lossweight
    can you please tell me when did you start your pre op diet a few days 1 week 2 weeks 3 weeks 1 month before your sleeve. what did you eat was it all liquid diet how did you do it what did you to stick with the liquid diet
  2. SharraMorris
    SharraMorris
    I dieted for a month before On my own but I had to do a liquid diet 3 days before surgery. For the liquid diet I did protein shakes and broth.
  3. Sunnybell
    Sunnybell
    Hello....when I signed up and got my approval, they sent me my pre-op diet and told me how many days to be on it. For me it was 5 days. The pre-op diet is to shrink your liver for surgery. It consisted of protein shake for breakfast and lunch. Broth for dinner it a FEW bites of chicken or salmon. All the sugar free jello and sugar fee Popsicles you want. I stuck to mine like glue!!! I did not want to get all the way there and they refuse me & I did NOT want to puke!!!!
    Hope that helps....I am 2 weeks 3 days out from surgery, feeling great, within my limits. Feel free to hit me up if I can help you anymore...I am also in Texas, so if you want to plan a get together, hit me up....
  4. martinez88
    martinez88
    If your going through weight loss agents on the patient portal to the right it shows you when you are to start your preop
  5. angel782
    angel782
    I had to do 10 days pre-op and I stuck to the rules. I didn't want anything going wrong. I also started trying the protein shakes and just broth diet a couple of days a week about a month before to make sure that I could do it. I am a month out and doing well.
  6. Kee77
    Kee77
    Angel782 I also have to do a 10 day diet what type of protein shakes are you using. How much weight have u lost. Thanks
  7. joneldetermine2lossweight
    joneldetermine2lossweight
    thank you everyone for your help. i didnt get an approval yet still waiting. hopefully in the next few days or so.